BODY SHAPE by niYung perfect shape 3/4 coverage wire free T-shirt bra
PRICE : RM98.00/pc
Rose, Skin, Black, Gold, Baby Blue, Cherry, Purple Floral, Yellow Rose, Leopard Print, Green Jade Floral
(REFER TO COLOR CHART)
FOR SLENDERTO PLUMP BODY
|NormalBRA SIZE||niYung BRA SIZE|
- BODY SHAPE by niYung
- 3/4 coverage NON-UNDERWIRED body shaping bra
- Supports with smoothness and elegance
- For a smooth look under knits and sweaters
- Once piece moulded bra cups for ultimate comfort and fit
- So smooth to the skin it makes you feel like braless
- Can be rolled up easily to save packing and storage space without creasing
- Uses premium quality material with good breathability and moisture absorption
- No color fading or fraying during washing
- Extra wide wings to tuck in the extra bulges at the sides of the upper torso and back of the body.
- Anti-slip and adjustable extra wide bra straps to provide a comfortable and firmer support, uplift the bustline and enhance the cleavage
- Materia composition:-
- 75% Polyamide, 25% Spandex (Outer)
- 75% Polyamide, 25% Spandex (Inner)
WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To maintain your lingerie in good condition and looking as good as new, kindly follow these general care instructions and tips!
Important note :**If machine wash, must put the bra into a lingerie laundry bag
Do not soak or wring
Do not dry clean
Do not iron
Do not tumble dry
Line dry under shade
FINDING THE RIGHT BRA!
As we know, not all busts are created equal. That’s why when it comes to bras, there are several cup sizes and band measurements for a woman to choose from, to ensure her bra is a perfect fit. Chances are the bra you are wearing now doesn’t. Statistics show that 85% of us are wearing the wrong bra size altogether! But what you can do is follow some simple rules to at least find one that fits you well.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BRA SIZE
You need two measurements to calculate your bra size: the band and the cup
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BRA BAND SIZE
To obtain your band measurement, wrap the measuring tape around your ribcage just below your bust (before sure to exhale first) and take the measurement. Round down fractions under a half and round up fractions of a half or more. For example, 32.4 is rounded down to 32 while 32.5 is rounded up to 33.
Refer to the below table to find your band size.
Band sizes over 38 are equal to the whole even number closest to the bra band measurement. For example, a measurement of 43 inches equals to 44 band size.
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR BRA SIZE
To calculate your bra cup size, just subtract your band size from your bust measurement. For example, if your band size measurement is 30 inches, then your band measurement is 32 from the above chart. So, if your bust measurement is 34 inches, then your bra cup size is equal to 34 minus 32, which is equal to 2. Use this number and the chart below to find our corresponding alphabetical cup size. In this case, the cup size would be B. Therefore, the bra size would be 32B.
Difference Between Bust Size and Band Size
|0 to 0.5||AA|
|0.5 to 1||A|
|5||DD or E|
|6||DDD or F|
HOW CAN YOU TELL YOU ARE WEARING THE WRONG SIZE BRA
- If 85% of us are wearing the wrong bra, chances are most of us don’t even know it.
- The first rule of thumb is, if your bra causes you pain in any way, it doesn’t fit properly.
- Below are some basic warning signs that you are wearing an ill-fitting bra (plus solutions for each):
FROM THE BACK
- If the bra straps fall down or dig in
- If this happens, the straps may simply need to be adjusted. Or in the case of dig-in, you may need a larger band size or cup size.
- If the band either rides up or slides down in the back instead of remaining somewhat “level” all the way around your body or squeezes your flesh in a way that causes pain or leaves marks.
- In this case, you will likely need a different band size. If the bra band slides downward, you need a smaller size; if it rides up or causes bulging, you need a larger size.
FROM THE FRONT
- If the cups are loose, gaping or wrinkly
- In this case, you would need a smaller cup size
- If the underwire isn’t flush against your ribcage or is cutting into the underside of your breasts
- In this case, you would need a larger cup size
- If your nipples pop out of the cups, or your breast tissue billows out of the top, creating a “double boob” effect,
- In this case, you would need either a larger cup size or a fuller- coverage bra
- If the bridge of the bra doesn’t lie flat against your body
- In this case, you would need a larger band size or cup size
- Good things can come in both large and small packages, and the right bra can help you make the most of whatever package you’ve got . Bras shouldn’t be a crutch, but they can be a tool — a tool you can use to make yourself look and feel the best you can, from inside out!